Since last decades, the explosion of the volume of digital documents images and the development of consumer tools to forge these images has led to a huge increase of corrupted documents. The development of many tools and methods to detect modifications has also increased but benchmarking remains a challenge.
The contest had two main goals. The first one was to detect documents containing at least one forgery in a flow of documents. The second one was to spot and localize these forgeries in documents.
The results of the competition were announced during the Contest Session of ICPR2018 and are published in the ICPR proceedings with the title “Find-it! Fraud Detection Contest Report”.
The authors are : Chloé Artaud, Nicolas Sidère, Antoine Doucet, Jean-Marc Ogier, Vincent Poulain d’Andecy.
The dataset can be used for research and cited in your papers with the previous information.
Important Dates :
- Registration deadline: March 30, 2018
- Training dataset is available: early February, 2018
- Evaluation dataset is available: April 12, 2018
- Result and description of methods submission: April 17, 2018
- Deadline Extension: April 23, 2018
- Conference: August 20-24, 2018
- Release of dataset and ground truth: August 30, 2018