Since last decades, the explosion of the volume of digital documents images and the development of consumer tools to forge these images has lead to a huge increase of corrupted documents. The development of many tools and methods to detect modifications has also increased but benchmarking remains a challenge.
The contest will have two main goals. The first one will be to detect documents containing at least one forgery in a flow of documents. The second one will be to spot and localize these forgeries in documents.
Important Dates :
- Registration deadline: March 30, 2018
- Training dataset is available: early February, 2018
- Evaluation dataset is available: April 5, 2018
- Result submission: April 10, 2018
- Submission of the description of methods: April 15, 2018
- Conference: August 20-24, 2018